1937 FOUNDING OF THE COMPANY
On 1 July 1937, Fritz Leser, Senior, founded the company Leser on the premises of a cardboard factory in the Hansastraße in Lahr.
The production included cardboard and wood packaging to hold watches, jewellery and gifts.
1953: The 2nd generation
Fritz Leser, Senior, died in 1953. His son, Fritz Leser continued to successfully manage the company with a staff of 140 employees and 30 outworkers. The company also gained ground on the export markets.
1975 The 3rd generation
Fritz Leser transfers the company to both his sons. Wolfgang Leser takes on the management of the business unit. Winfried Leser assumes the mantle of responsibility for the technical field.